MDA strives to be an accountable and people-friendly principal planning and development vehicle of the Township, aiming at providing and continuously improving development works, facilities and services of acceptable standards to resident of Sheikh Maltoon Town Mardan. MDA attempts to turn Sheikh Maltoon Town into an "attainable Town" with combined support of people, private sector and different level of the Government, where overwhelming majority enjoys convenient, healthful and satisfied living.
It further seeks to enable Sheikh Maltoon Town to position itself to meet the challenges of the future and to seize opportunities in an effective, efficient, equitable and sustainable manner, the special efforts on challenges triggered by rapidly growing population, ever increasing demands, needs for institutional adjustments and forces of changes within and without. It is committed to help make the Township to a desired living standards of its residents.
The existing infrastructure network services provided in Town are...
- Water supply.
- Drainage System.
- Electricity/Power networking system.
- Roads/Communication system.
Project Director MDA Mardan determined for positive change.
• Initially Sanitation compaign has been started.
• Block drains are being opened
• Prompt response to complaints
• Worker will be in Uniform
• Plantation in Sheikhmaltoon Town in progress
• Rehabilitation of Green Belt.
• Beautification of Entry Points to the Township
• Encoarchments removed from Markets and road in Sheikhmaltoon
• Zero tolerancr for commercial activity in residential houses.
• Work on signology( road & street sign)
• Illegal and Eye sour bill boards removed.
• Chief Minister has approved grant for Rehabilitation/Reconstruction and improvement of Sewerage and drainage system, Improvement of Parks & Roads. Street Lights powered by Solar Energy has been planned.